Housekeeping Employee (PT/FT) | BUNK Amsterdam
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamHOUSEKEEPING
We want to re-invent hospitality and amaze our guests with art, sincere kindness and honest and delicious food. And so far, that is not going unnoticed, by now BUNK is an award-winning hospitality concept. We are not your typical hotel with a restaurant. We are a community center 2.0. Our restaurant will be a meeting place for the people from Amsterdam, with a ho(s)tel for world travelers. Truly everyone is welcome to all the cultural events that will be hosted in our sustainable restaurant and the other communal spaces within the hotel. We are looking for a team of personalities that understands the fine art of hospitality but can remain themselves while doing so.
We are opened as a ho(s)tel in a historical building located in Amsterdam Noord. Our rooms are not that big but have been designed in a clever way and are very functional. The rooms vary in size, budget and privacy. Suitable for 1 person or up to 5 people. For a romantic trip, traveling with friends or a low budget solo trip.
Your job consists of making sure that our guests will enjoy a wonderful night sleep in their perfectly made bed and clean room, all done by you.
Your job will consist of the following:
- Making the beds
- Cleaning all the furniture and sanitary facilities
- Dusting, vacuuming and mopping the rooms
- Restocking all the service items
We are looking for part-timers and full-timers and we look at your hours and working days to find the best fit. We also work in the weekends.
- A job with nice colleagues in a close team.
- Good salary above the collective labor agreement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Daily meals and an infinite amount of coffee and tea.
- Room to grow and develop yourself.
- Discount on a Onefit sports membership.
- Discount on drinks and food at BUNK.
- Free access to the cultural events that BUNK hosts.
- Monthly mamibo (monthly afternoon drinks on Monday).
- You show pleasure in your work to your colleagues and the guests in the hotel and restaurant.
- You like to work together with your colleagues.
- You are independent.
- You speak fluent English and or Dutch.
- You live in or near Amsterdam.
- You are flexible in your working hours.
- A lot of love for all cultures.