General cleaning employee | BUNK Amsterdam
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamHOUSEKEEPING
We want to re-invent hospitality and amaze our guests with art, sincere kindness and honest and delicious food. And so far, that is not going unnoticed, by now BUNK is an award-winning hospitality concept. We are not your typical hotel with a restaurant. We are a community center 2.0. Our restaurant will be a meeting place for the people from Amsterdam, with a ho(s)tel for world travelers. Truly everyone is welcome to all the cultural events that will be hosted in our sustainable restaurant and the other communal spaces within the hotel. For the opening of the hotel in February we are looking for a team of personalities that understands the fine art of hospitality but can remain themselves while doing so.
We are open as a ho(s)tel in a historical building located in Amsterdam Noord. Our rooms are not that big but have been designed in a clever way and are very functional. The rooms vary in size, budget and privacy. Suitable for 1 person or up to 5 people. For a romantic trip, traveling with friends or a low budget solo trip.
Together with you colleagues you will be responsible for keeping the hotel and restaurant clean for all our guests.
Your activities during a day’s work consist of the following:
- Cleaning the communal spaces
- Cleaning the furniture and sanitary facilities
- Dusting, vacuuming and mopping the hallways
- Supporting your supervisors
- Restocking all the service items and linen
- When necessary, assisting with cleaning the rooms
We are looking for someone for 20 to 38 hours per week and together we look at the best fit for your hours and days.
- A job with nice colleagues in a close team.
- Good salary above the collective labor agreement.
- Flexible hours.
- Daily meals and an infinite amount of coffee and tea.
- Room to grow and develop yourself.
- A pension.
- Discount on food and drinks at BUNK.
- Monthly mamibo (monthly drinks on Monday afternoon).
Experience in the cleaning sector is a pro. A positive attitude and hospitality are even more important to us. Apart from that:
- You enjoy doing your job and you like to show this to your colleagues and our guests.
- You like to work in a team of colleagues.
- You are independent.
- You speak English and or Dutch.
- You live in Amsterdam or in the vicinity.
- You are flexible when it comes to scheduling.
- You have a lot of love for all cultures.