Kitchen crew (FT/PT) | BUNK Amsterdam
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamKITCHEN
We want to re-invent hospitality and amaze our guests with art, sincere kindness and honest and delicious food. And so far, that is not going unnoticed, by now BUNK is an award-winning hospitality concept. We are not your typical hotel with a restaurant. We are a community center 2.0. Our restaurant will be a meeting place for the people from Amsterdam, with a ho(s)tel for world travelers. Truly everyone is welcome to all the cultural events that will be hosted in our sustainable restaurant and the other communal spaces within the hotel. For the opening of the hotel in February we are looking for a team of personalities that understands the fine art of hospitality but can remain themselves while doing so.
We are opened as a restaurant inside a historical building in Amsterdam Noord with our own beers on the tap, affordable dishes on our varying menu and long tables for dinner, drinks, meetings or just to catch up. A wide mix of cultural events is an important factor to our success.
At BUNK we hope to see our restaurant full every day of the week at every moment of the day. When you look at the menu you can see that we fly over the world for inspiration. When we find a nice, authentic and above all tasty dish, we take them back to BUNK and add our own twist. Even though we like our fish and meat, we always make sure there is a vegetarian version as well. We try and work with organic, local and sustainable produce as much as possible. That way our food doesn’t just taste good, but it also feels good to eat it. Does all this sound like music to your ears? Are you willing to go the extra mile, and do you see rush hour as your time to shine?
We are looking for part timers and full timers and together we will look at your working days and hours to find the best fit.
- Nice colleagues in a close team.
- Good salary above the collective labor agreement and tips.
- Flexible schedule.
- Daily meals and an infinite amount of coffee and tea.
- Room to grow and develop.
- Discount on a Onefit sports membership.
- Discount on food and drinks at BUNK.
- Free access to all the cultural events hosted by BUNK.
- Monthly mamibo (Monday afternoon drinks).
- You know the basics of cooking.
- You are eager to learn more about working in the kitchen.
- You have general knowledge of the hygiene standards (HACCP).
- You speak English and or Dutch.
- You are a real foodie and curious to learn more about food.
- When the (sous)chef give you tips you use them the next day to turn them into compliments.
- You like to work working in an open kitchen and to connect with our guests.
- A lot of love for all cultures.