Housekeeping Employee (FT/PT) | BUNK Utrecht
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, UtrechtHOUSEKEEPING
What is BUNK hotels?
Bunk is bridging the gap between hotels and hostels by offering a combination of smartly designed pods and affordable luxurious rooms to our guests. We turned 2 historical churches into a meeting spot for travelers, locals, neighbors and artists. Everyone is welcome to the events hosted in our sustainable restaurant and other communal spaces at BUNK.
BUNK makes comfort and design affordable to everyone, you don’t need a well filled wallet. We want to reinvent hospitality and amaze our guests with art, sincere kindness honest and delicious food. To do that we need a team of great personalities that understands the fine art of giving great service whilst being yourself. BUNK Utrecht has 45 rooms and 58 pods and is very easy to reach from Utrecht central station.
In this job you will be responsible for keeping the hotel rooms and BUNK pods perfectly clean with your team of colleagues.
- Making the beds.
- Switching the linen.
- Cleaning the sanitary facilities and furniture.
- Dusting, vacuuming and mopping the rooms.
- Restocking all the service items.
We are looking for part timers and full timers, together we will look at your working hours and days to find the best fit. We also work during the weekends.
- A job with nice colleagues in a close team.
- Working in a beautiful building.
- Room to grow and develop.
- Salary according to the hospitality collective labor agreement.
- Discount on a Onefit sports membership.
- Participation in a pension fund.
- Discount on food, drinks and sleep at BUNK.
- Free access to all the cultural events hosted by BUNK.
- Monthly MaMiBo (Monday afternoon drinks).
Experience in the cleaning branch is preferred. Having a positive attitude and being hospitable is even more important to us. Apart from that:
- You show pleasure in your work to our guests and your colleagues.
- You enjoy working together with colleagues.
- You are independent and have integrity.
- You speak Dutch and or English.
- You live in or around Utrecht.
- You are flexible when it comes to making the schedule.