Bartender (FT) | Bunk Utrecht
Netherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtRESTAURANT
At BUNK we want to reinvent hospitality and amaze our guests with art, sincere kindness and honest and delicious food. That has not gone unnoticed, by now BUNK is a prize-winning hospitality and restaurant concept. Shortly after we opened, we received the award for ‘Best Hospitality Concept’ from the Entrée magazine. What makes us unique, is our focus on the neighborhood. We like to think of ourselves as a community center 2.0 where the locals from Utrecht can meet in the restaurant but also where we have different kinds of hotel rooms for the world travelers.
What the BUNK?
Slap bang in the center of Utrecht we opened our restaurant in the historical ‘Westerkerk’, where we have home brewed beers on the tap, affordable meals on our varying menu, and long tables for dinner, drinks, meetings or just to catch up. A diverse cultural program is an important part of our success. At least 4 times a week we have a special program at BUNK.
As a bartender at BUNK restaurant, you are the center of attention. When our guests walk into the restaurant, you are the first person to give them a warm welcome and right off the bat make them feel at home. Social and energetic is how your friends would describe you as a person.
As soon as our guests finds a nice comfortable place to sit and the first server has been to their table for the drinks order, that’s when the real work starts. Coffees, homemade lemonades, cocktails and local beers are all things that sounds like music to your ears, and you can prepare them in a record time. You have an infinite knowledge about all the drinks we serve at BUNK, and before they even know it themselves, you know exactly what they want to drink. Alone behind the bar or with a colleague, it makes no difference to you, you like the variation in your work and know every day is different.
- A job with nice colleagues in a close team
- Working in a beautiful building
- Room to grow and develop
- Salary according to the hospitality collective labor agreement
- Discount on a Onefit sports membership.
- Participation in a pension fund
- Discount on food, drinks and sleep at BUNK
- Free access to all the cultural events hosted by BUNK
- Monthly MaMiBo (Monday afternoon drinks)
- You have experience in a service providing profession
- General knowledge of beers, wines and liquors
- Experience in working at a high pace behind a bar
- You don’t mind working in the weekends
- You are socially skilled and enjoy making everyone enjoy their experience
- You are fluent in English