Service employee (FT/PT)| BUNK Amsterdam
Netherlands, Noord-Holland, AmsterdamRESTAURANT
We want to re-invent hospitality and amaze our guests with art, sincere kindness and honest and delicious food. And so far, that is not going unnoticed, by now BUNK is an award-winning hospitality concept. We are not your typical hotel with a restaurant. We are a community center 2.0. Our restaurant will be a meeting place for the people from Amsterdam, with a ho(s)tel for world travelers. Truly everyone is welcome to all the cultural events that will be hosted in our sustainable restaurant and the other communal spaces within the hotel. For the opening of the hotel in February we are looking for a team of personalities that understands the fine art of hospitality but can remain themselves while doing so.
We are opened as a restaurant inside a historical building in Amsterdam Noord with our own beers on the tap, affordable dishes on our varying menu and long tables for dinner, drinks, meetings or just to catch up. A wide mix of cultural events is an important factor to our success.
We admit that it doesn’t sound spectacular: serving staff. But in the end, it might well be the most fun job that we have available. Because with the (crazy) fun guests we get in our restaurant no day is the same. Your people skills are so good that you can handle the local hippies and international hipsters. It doesn’t matter if people are coming for drinks, a meeting, the daily special or a culinary experience, you love to serve them all and know exactly how to handle them with care. You know the menu and if necessary, can even suggest a dish for our guests. In the meantime, you are hard worker and can always leave a good impression without being pushy. You are an extrovert without an ego. When you work the work environment is always good because of you and like to walk the extra mile, even when your colleagues drop something, be it a serving tray of the ball.
We are looking for part timers and full timers and together we look at the best fit for working hours and days.
- A job with nice colleagues and a close team.
- Good salary above the collective labor agreement and tips.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Daily meals and an infinite amount of tea and coffee.
- Room to grow and develop yourself.
- Discount on a Onefit sports membership.
- Discount on food and drinks at BUNK.
- Free access to all the cultural events hosted by BUNK.
- Monthly mamibo (drinks on Monday afternoon).
- You have experience working in a restaurant.
- Passion for food and drinks.
- You are socially skilled and enjoy making people feel at home.
- Even when it comes to the more demanding guests you keep your calm and kindness.
- You are fluent in English and or Dutch.
- You have a lot of love for all cultures.