Stewarding - BUNK Utrecht
Netherlands, Utrecht, UtrechtKITCHEN
What is BUNK Hotels?
BUNK bridges the gap between hotels and hostels by combining affordable luxury rooms with smartly designed private pods. We have converted two monumental churches into meeting places for travellers, local residents and artists. Everyone is welcome at the events in our sustainable restaurant and in the other communal areas.
At BUNK, comfort and design are also accessible to people without a big wallet. We want to reinvent hospitality and amaze our guests with art, genuine friendliness and delicious food. And with a team of personalities that understand the art of providing top service while remaining true to themselves. BUNK Utrecht has 45 rooms and 72 BUNK Pods. BUNK Utrecht is easily accessible from Central Station.
In this position, you and a team of colleagues are responsible for keeping the hotel rooms and BUNK Pods clean.
Your activities are as follows;
As a steward at BUNK you really only have one task. Right: Washing up. Sounds simple. But no less important for that. Because without your spotless bowls, even the hautste cuisine will fall into the water.
You work just as quickly and thoroughly as the dishwashers you operate. In the meantime, keep the cupboards well stocked with clean crockery.
When the kitchen closes, you make sure it's shining again before the morning shift. And if BUNK needs your tidying skills elsewhere in the building, your hands will start flapping.
- A job with nice colleagues in a close-knit team;
- Working in a beautiful environment;
- Room to grow and develop yourself;
- An excellent remuneration according to the catering collective labor agreement;
- Discount on a Onefit sports subscription.
- A pension scheme;
- Discount at BUNK on food & drinks
- Free entry to BUNK . cultural events
- Monthly MaMiBo
- You work independently and are proactive
- You are a hard worker and positive
- You live in Utrecht or surroundings